SACRIFICE FOR THE FUTURE
SACRIFICE FOR THE FUTURE
My grandparents once told me that “the world is round”. I myself have a hard time thinking about it until I have encountered the word “sacrifice”. Sacrifice is a big word, just like the world. And just like in the quote I have earlier, sacrifice can also be like living in this world wherein you cannot have everything you want.
There are different kinds of sacrifices. Different people have a different sacrifices. First is sacrifice from our parents. They are sacrificing for us and no one can exceed our parents in terms of sacrifice. Also, our parents have their own ways on how to support their children for their future. Second is the sacrifice from students like us. We are sacrificing and we will do everything for our studies even though it is difficult. Third is sacrifice for other people’s needs. This sacrifice is selfless. Lastly, sacrifice for our selves. We also have desires which are the reasons of our future.
Just like others, I have also experienced sacrificing for my future. I have come to the stage of my life wherein I need to be a working student to help my sister finish her studies. Now, I am in this stage of my life that I am sacrificing for my future. I now, I am in the situation wherein I need to sacrifice my family. I have to stay away from them in search for a good future. Also, my age seems to be a sacrifice for me. Yes, I am already 22 years old but still in senior high school. But it does not matter. As they say “Never put an limit age on your dreams”. I know it is not a hindrance to continue my goals. Age is just a number so, it will not hinder my future.
Why am I sacrificing? It is because I believe I sacrifice for better future. I know sacrificing can change everything. If you want to change your future, sacrificing will be easier, because you are doing it whole heartedly.
It is not easy to sacrifice. But, if it is for the future, I am willing to do it. Just like you, if you want a better future, learn to sacrifice. Are you willing to do it?
Comments
Post a Comment