ALL ABOUT MYSELF







I am Jona Pusing.I was born on June 16,1996 at the Tinigban Masbate.I am  here at Sta.Rosa Laguna.My parents are Ernie Pusing and Jessica Pusing.Also my guardian Emmanuel Delapaz.my favorite foods is chicken and salad.I am responsible for family,loving,caring and thoughtfull.I can make learning for people who hope and love.I will promise, i'll do my best to fulfill all my dreams and being succesful.
This is my fisrt unforgettable competation at mobo NHS😊

"SAYING"
The truth may hurt but lies hurt even move so be honest to youreself and others.It is always better to be honest and trust worthy than to be a lier and unrealiable.

🌿Other information:👇
💫June 16,1996 is my birthday
💫From sta.rosa laguna
💫Masbate is my province
💫Catholic is my religion
💫My past time is reading while eating
💫Loving and Caring
💫violet and pink my favorate colors
💫Pet lover
💫Elementary graduation in Tinigban Elementary School
💫Grade 10 completer in Aroroy NHS



Jona T. Pusing
ABM111-1A




Comments